2 Nov 2011

Rajinikanth: Speed is my strength


Rajinikanth: Speed is my strength
After recovering from kidney ailments, Superstar Rajinikanth chose to attend a first public function on Saturday in Chennai. He took part in the felicitatation to veteran filmmaker S P Muthuraman. He was conferred Sanakara Ratna award by Sankara Nethralaya.

Rajinikanth, who worked in 25 films directed by S P Muthuraman, said, ' I am elated to be here at a function organized to felicitate Muthuraman, We share a good rapport and camaraderie. He gave me identity directing 25 films. It is no mean achievement'.

Speaking about his health, Rajinikanth said, ' I am fast recovering. Speed is my strength and as long as I am speed and active I will continue acting'.

He said he would soon resume acting in Rana and works are on in this regard.

The function was graced by veteran filmmaker K Balachander, producer A V M Saravanan, actress Kushboo among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...