17 Oct 2011

Vijay in Bangalore.......


Ilayathalapathy Vijay rocked Bangalore on Saturday, as he was there to launch the trailer of his forthcoming film 'Velayudham' and also to attend the inaugural ceremony of a jewellery store of which he is the brand ambassador.

Addressing thousands of his fans at a cinema hall, where two trailers of the film were screened, Vijay said: "I have come here many times, including during the launch of Kannada film 'Jogayya', which was my friend Shivaraj Kumar's hundredth film. I am very fond of my fans in Karnataka."

"The way I was received here was exactly the way I am received in the theatres in Tamil Nadu. And I must say that right from my first film, I have received tremendous support from the audience here. It's a great moment," he further added.

"You have already given thumbs up for the audio of the film. I hope you would like the movie also," he said amid cheers, adding: "Velayudham is a special film for me. It is one film which is focused on an issue besides being packaged with commercial elements."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...