20 Oct 2011

Rajinikanth in Tirupati, offer prayers


Having recovered well from his kidney ailment, Super Star Rajinikanth chose to go to Tirupati hill shrine and offer prayers to Lord Balaji with his family.

'Super Star' was accompanied by his wife Latha, daughters Soundarya and Aishwarya, son-in-laws Dhanush and Ashwin and grandsons. Latha Rajnikanth tonsured her head as thanksgiving for the Almighty for the actor recovering from his illness.

As a staunch devotee of Lord Balaji, Rajinikanth always makes it a point to pay a pilgrimage to Tirupathi at frequent intervals.  Later thulabaram was performed for Rajinikanth. When he went to seek the Lord's blessings this time, he offered to Lord 75 kilos of sugar candy, which is equal to his weight.
 
The arrangement was looked after by Telugu actor Mohan Babu in Tirupathy. Mohan Babu spent time together in the sanctum sanctorum of the temple.  They had entered the temple through the bio-metric gate.
 
Later, speaking to the media, Rajini said :  “I am thankful to all my fans who prayed for me while I was undergoing treatment. By the grace of God, I am fine now and took part in the shoot of Ra-One. Doctors advised me to rest for another three months before I resume shooting for Rana. This is a thanksgiving visit to the Lord. My Deepavali wishes to all,” Mr Rajni said, looking cool and composed.

Special poojas were performed and Vedic hymns were rendered for good health of the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...