13 Oct 2011

Akshara Haasan's Kollywood debut


Akshara Haasan's Kollywood debut
Kamal Haasan’s youngest daughter Akshara was touted to venture to acting. But sources own say she will pursue direction, her passion.
She is reportedly working as Kamal Haasan's assistant in the sets of his next film, Viswaroopam.

Akshara earlier assisted Bollywood director Rahul Dholakia in his upcoming film Society, which interestingly stars her mom Sarika.

Says Akshara ' I’m really hoping to work with him. But I need to get the right opportunity. He’s in a different league and I can’t afford to flounder around if I get the chance to direct him. I have to get my act together'

In Vishwaroopam, which is being directed by Kamal himself, the actor is playing a terrorist. The film also has Bollywood actors Rahul Bose (who plays the villain) and Isha Sharvani in its cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...