17 Aug 2011

Vijay talks about Velayudham Music

Vijay Said: The most expected movie Velayudham's Audio is gonna be released on August 28th. The Movie shoot started before the fans and I also want the audio to be released before my fans, which is accepted by Director Raja and Producer. The function is planned in Madurai, the center part of Tamil Nadu. My Fans are everything for me...So i want all the good things to happen before you. I like all the five songs...as Vijay Antony has not missed the melody in all the songs. I liked all of them and hope you will like them too. 

Every hero would want to do  a Super Hero Movie...and Velayudham is one super hero movie too. The movie will have all that you would expect from me. Even i would say it would be more. The base of the movie is very strong. The Hero's every move would be logical. I want to do a action sequence in Train for long time. And this movie has satisfied that too. This fight is not like deliberately inserted in the movie. It merges with the story and comes as requirement of the movie only. The fight was done by a Hollywood stunt master with new techniques and equipments.  And the fight as come very well. We both were being expecting this audio for long time and this would satisfy the expectations of both of us.

Also I request, Pls DO NOT ENCOURAGE PIRATED CDs....I am talking this on behalf of all producers, directors and actors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...