4 Aug 2011

Heights of Love for an Actor – Prabhas


This is about a fan of Telugu Super hero, “Young Rebel Star – Prabhas” called Vasanth.
Many of Prabhas fan would already know him….This is for the rest to know about him & his site.

There are lots of fans around the world for many actors in the world. But this guy is very interesting. He is married and has two kids. He has created a blog spot for “Darling - Prabhas” as “Prabhasmyhero”. One should go to this blog and see the wonders he has done for the admiration or I should say devotion for Prabhas. Just amazing. His love is in formats of Pencil sketches, his own Photoshop posters for various occasions, Photo shoots of Prabhas, Interviews, Functions & Events that Prabhas attended, All Prabhas movies online links, Songs, lyrics, videos, web news about the star, and what not about the Rebel Star.  He thrashes anybody who even thinks to bring the image of the great hero down. I wonder even if Prabhas himself worries this much about his own image!!!!! The Blog is always updated to date and the greatest surprise is he does this for the fans of Prabhas without revealing his real identity. Wow….

He is actually a Tamil Guy from Chennai, who saw movie “Chatrapathi” of Prabhas and was moved to the extent of doing this blog for his Hero. One should read his narration of his meeting with Prabhas… anybody who even don’t know Prabhas will start liking Prabhas (which is what Vasanth wants, I guess). I started loving Prabhas more becoz of him, I should say. I actually became Vasanth’s fan too …

He is the inspiration for me to create this blog similar to his blog spot in looks and color (but my postings can never come even near his postings and efforts). [Mine is just an effort to learn blog i can say]  He learns Telugu, Photoshop and many more to enjoy Prabhas and his movies still more….He is available in Facebook, Orkut, Twitter….for all Prabhas Fans. Great Fan indeed. What else can a fan do for his Super Hero……? Awesome work Vasanth. Keep the great works going. All the very best to your efforts.

This is written to show my gratitude towards Vasanth for this Blog on Prabhas, The Super Hero I love too.

His introduction about himself:  very cute indeed…….
“ Hi! This is Vasanth from Chennai. This blog is just for Prabhas, my favourite Hero. Well, if you are not on Orkut, probably you would have missed knowing a few things about me. Though a Tamil from Chennai, and not knowing Telugu at all when i first watched Chatrapathi in the end of December,2007, the movie impressed me to no end (thanks to the DVD subs), especially, the terrific performance by Prabhas. Till then i hadn't seen any hero doing such daring stunts. He's the complete 'HERO' i've seen and that's one of the reason for this blog name. This Blog is just a collection of all things i have wanted to know or have about prabhas - his songs, movies and all. Being in Chennai, i didn't have access to get all his movies and finally i found them only on the net.Though i have uploaded all his movie links, online movies etc., the ultimate aim is make more people, especially non-telugu people like me, know him, watch his movies and become his fan, like i had. All just for Prabhas.”

To enjoy his site visit: http://prabhasmyhero.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thankyou so much. I only want more fans for Prabhas but never expected an admirer for myself and my blog. I just wanted more people like me to know and like Prabhas. Happy to see another fan from Chennai and doubly joyed to know that my blog had played a small role in it. Thanks again and best wishes to your blog too.

    Regards,

    Vasanth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vasanth......But pleasure is mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...