15 Sept 2011

Salman says"I'm a great fan of Rajinikanth"........


Now the latest buzz about Rajinikanth is his bio-picture. Recently in one press meet Atul Kulkarni has mentioned recently that he is going to make a film based on the life of Rajnikanth and that Salman Khan will don Rajni’s role.

But Rajnikanth’s fans and other actors have objected to this. They had mentioned that Rajnikanth is an era and nobody will accept if anyone dons his role. On the other side Rajnikanth’s family members said that they will not permit this.

Rajnikanth’s younger daughter has mentioned that, "We are not willing to make a film on my father and moreover nobody has approached us regarding this."

While asking about this Bio-picture, Salman  Khan says that, “I am not acting in the bio-picture of Rajnikanth. I am doubtful whether his fans will accept this. I don’t want to earn the animosity of them. Apart from this I am an ardent fan of Rajnikanth. I don’t want to become Rajnikanth. In Indian cinema, there is only one Rajnikanth and one Salman Khan."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...